For the last of these mini post, I thought I would make a list of our favorite things to do on those cold days:
1. Hide and seek or Sardines
2. Play dough
3. Race Car Track Tape. Start your engines we race toys across the finish lines. (Diesel the engine is the fastest at our house)
4. Dance party/sing a longs
5. Talent show-let your kids put on a show get them busy with decorations and let them take turns show-in off their stuff
6. Outing to restaurant with playhouse
7. Pretend camping complete with roasting marshmallows...(Oh how I dream of summer days)
8. Puzzles and Board games. My kiddos favorite right now is Pie face.
9. Bowling with solo cups
10.Create a silly video or watch videos of them as a baby.
Hello, I'm Lindsey
A wife to hubby pursing higher education, a mother to two energetic kids, obsessed with all things farmhouse vintage and believer that food always taste better when it is shared.